Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked it on the 1100, the 939 looked crappy with the big low exit muffler so the fix was the termi full system.

On the 950 I love the dual high mount exhausts again and would be nice to just do slip-ons but I don't like the way the pipes route by the swingarm where the cat is, even with cat delete pipes it just looks the same. Again the fix is the full system, so then looks just like the 939 and opens up the swingarm area nicely but then you loose the dual mufflers and are back to the single side termi. I don't hate that, but does anyone make a full system that eliminates the pipe messiness down by the swingarm and keep the dual high mounts, I think that would look so good, pipe routing of the termi full system but with dual high mounts instead of the giant single can.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I actually like it- one of the things I find attractive. It’s evocative of the 916, which is one of the first Ducatis I fell deeply in love with as a young lad.

·
Smut peddler
1,182 Posts
Think it would look better coated. Ceramic or black cerakote would look pretty killer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
With all the emissions crap where else can you route it?
At least they attempt to hide the ugly parts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With all the emissions crap where else can you route it?
At least they attempt to hide the ugly parts
I agree they had to jam it all in somewhere, just would be nice to see an aftermarket option that routes like the termi full system which cleans it all up really nice, but then has dual mufflers which I really like the looks of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts