Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if so, how did you get a black footpeg/exhaust hanger? the dealer is telling me the only footpeg/exhaust hanger that comes with the full termi is silver and i would have to powdercoat it. this sounds like a lot of work to get the right hanger to match the left.

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
True. The guys I know that have the PP with the Termi had it powdercoated black.

It's easy to match, I think it's a semi-gloss finish.

·
Registered
129 Posts
True, it comes silver, Moto Corsa had it powder coated satin for me no charge, but when I asked them to please shorten the Termi and install a larger core, they balked. Should have just been a five minute job, no big deal. Yes, I'm kidding about the five minutes, but I like the results.

·
Registered
66 Posts
True, it comes silver, Moto Corsa had it powder coated satin for me no charge, but when I asked them to please shorten the Termi and install a larger core, they balked. Should have just been a five minute job, no big deal. Yes, I'm kidding about the five minutes, but I like the results.

So did they shorten it at no cost or how much?how much did they charge you for system ?,if you don't mind me asking

Thanks I wanna do same!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Five minute job.

I bought my PP new with the full Termi on it, but it was too quiet and tame for me, compared to my 1198. No, the dealer didn't care to cut up a $1000 Termi titanium muffler. I did it myself with a Dremel, against the wifes wishes. Any good fabricator could handle it, or you can go to the "motorcycle info" pages and follow the instructions there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts