Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everybody else got an email form DNA welcoming you on your reservations of a bad ass ride ect. ect.?
The password that they set up, in my case SF0605 looks a lot like the last 4 of the Vin.

I was so much hoping there be a date in that email.....

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Hm...I haven't received anything yet. What does it say?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations Guido on your Black Streetfighter S reservation!

You are about to participate in one of the most exciting riding experiences Ducati has ever created. Its aggressive stance and superbike-performance levels combine to make the Streetfighter a pure shot of adrenaline, regardless of the riding environment, city streets or your favorite back road.

Now that you’ve made the decision, we’d like to give you a little something to whet your appetite in anticipation of taking delivery of your Streetfighter.

To download exclusive Streetfighter design content not available on the ducatiusa.com website, click on the links below and enter the following username and password.

Username: SFOWNER
Password: SF0605

Streetfighter Cad
Streetfighter Design
Click Here for a detailed presentation on the Streetfighter features

Click Here to the special Streetfighter web special

Please note that delivery times are subject to bike availability and the delivering dealer’s stocking order and priority status.

Thanks again and welcome to the Ducati family!

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
For some reason, I feel very jealous for not getting an email yet...! I wonder if it's in my junk folder that I can't access remotely...

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
For some reason, I feel very jealous for not getting an email yet...! I wonder if it's in my junk folder that I can't access remotely...
Ask your dealer! If they didn't register you, that could be why. I guess alll users have the same password. Myself 605 also. Cool stuff.

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Just got off the phone with my dealer...they submitted my email with one digit off. They're going to fix it! Thanks for the heads up Shift...

·
Bon Vivant
10,997 Posts
Well I'm pretty sure my dealer did not register me with DNA. They are just holding the first bike they get for me. Not sure why they would do this other than flooring costs. But I'd bet I'm not on any list. :mad:

·
Registered
465 Posts
I got a call from my dealer this morning verifying the color and model I want for their order. Seems a little late but they said everything is on time, whatever that means. Still no date of arrival.

****Update, this email just in*****

"Congratulations Justin on your Red Streetfighter S reservation!

You are about to participate in one of the most exciting riding experiences Ducati has ever created. Its aggressive stance and superbike-performance levels combine to make the Streetfighter a pure shot of adrenaline, regardless of the riding environment, city streets or your favorite back road.

Now that you’ve made the decision, we’d like to give you a little something to whet your appetite in anticipation of taking delivery of your Streetfighter.

To download exclusive Streetfighter design content not available on the ducatiusa.com website, click on the links below and enter the following username and password."

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Yeah, it's just comforting to know that DNA has your name and info and basically a bike reserved FOR YOU!

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
not yet?

I haven't recieve anything yet. but I have just sent my dealer and email inquiring about the situation. :) I want to see this 'extra' web content

·
Registered
736 Posts
Got my email yesterday - Same password. It's nice to know that I'm on their list. Always blessed with pefect timing, I will up in No. Ga the week of 5/23 tearing up the mountain roads on my ZRX, so even if it does come in "on time" I prolly won't be able to pick it up till June.

I also received my CRG lanesplitters yesterday

·
Registered
70 Posts
Would it be ok to share the link? I've got nothing in Singapore.. Bike's in the showroom waiting on homologation... the wait these last couple of days after the bike arrived is more agonizing than the past couple of months...

·
Registered
70 Posts
thanks bro.. appreciate it..

Btw, cant wait to hear ideas on CF parts your guys will be doing for the SF... can we work something out for delivery to Singapore?

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not a problem at all, I actually ship at least once a week to Singapore. Takes 7-9 days to get to you and it's not to expensive, just email me if you want more detailed info.

We or let's better say my manufacturer in Germany has the SF on the bench and is taking it apart so everything is rolling and we will getting everything done that's just possible and would make sense to offer.

I already have my Supercharger kit on the way, looking forward to a + 190HP Streetfighter. Just as we did with the Hyper, we will go all the way with the bike.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts