Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Señor Member
8,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inspired by Kneel's past rides, I will be riding in the 2016 DGR in the Sacramento area with a goal of raising $1000. I would appreciate any donations you can make towards this noble men's health issue event. But if your making a donation is a choice between this and Damian Jigalov's, please give it to him. Thank you in advance.

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/john3855

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just visited the site to find a local ride and saw one of their rules is that your bike has to fit the style guide. Do they really turn people away? Seems odd for a charity ride.

·
Official Retired Person
7,386 Posts
Just visited the site to find a local ride and saw one of their rules is that your bike has to fit the style guide. Do they really turn people away? Seems odd for a charity ride.
I don't think I've seen anyone turned away from my local ride. Go for it!

·
Señor Member
8,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think I've seen anyone turned away from my local ride. Go for it!
Nor do you have to dress a certain way, either.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yep, doing it here in Houston. Not sure what I'm riding yet, though.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Really , there's one in Houston. I can believe I dint get a personal invite! :)

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Nah, not generally. There's probably a Facebook page for your local ride, you might be able to gauge the tenor of the organizers there. here in Portland, OR the ride last year was probably 75% in the style guide. Throw on a suit and tie, look DAF and raise some money for a good cause.

·
Administrator
12,478 Posts

·
Señor Member
8,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you to those that donated to the Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride on my donation page, you helped me achieve my goal. But if at all possible, please continue to donate, whether on my page or someone else's, to this worthy cause.

https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/john3855

1 - 19 of 19 Posts