Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the connector is zip-tied to the frame cross-beam under the seat, and covered by the bottom of the tank/pump outlet. Do I need to remove the tank to get to it, or is there an easier way? Trying to diagnose whether my progressively worsening surging/stalling/limp mode problem is because of a bad lambda sensor vs TCU.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Looks like the connector is zip-tied to the frame cross-beam under the seat, and covered by the bottom of the tank/pump outlet. Do I need to remove the tank to get to it, or is there an easier way? Trying to diagnose whether my progressively worsening surging/stalling/limp mode problem is because of a bad lambda sensor vs TCU.
I don't have a hyper but I did have tcu problems on my m821...if you can't change rider modes it's the tcu...if you can't hit top speed it's the tcu...if the engine dies when you pin it...it's the tcu...if the eng error only goes off if you turn off/on the bike it's the tcu

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a hyper but I did have tcu problems on my m821...if you can't change rider modes it's the tcu...if you can't hit top speed it's the tcu...if the engine dies when you pin it...it's the tcu...if the eng error only goes off if you turn off/on the bike it's the tcu

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Turns out the positive battery terminal was slightly loose, and it seems to be back to "normal" after tightening it (at least for the short test ride). I'd still like to know the easiest way to access the rear o2 sensor connector in case I ever need to disconnect it. The front has already been changed, so theoretically the rear shouldn't be too far behind.

Reactions: Buhgaboo
1 - 3 of 3 Posts