Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it’s a cool overcast day in the Great-North-Wet (Seattle WA). I decide to pull my beautiful red 06 SC out for a quick run to the “Matador” in Ballard for a beer, a taco, and some football…..

I’m rolling up Ballard Avenue and I pass a black… a red…. then park next to a different black SC at the Matador !!! WTF, you can’t piss in this town and not hit a Ducati!!!

All the bikes looked fantastic and I suspect they were all owned by forum members so speak up boys.

Cheers,
Lee C.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ahhh bugger me! Twas not I!! I'm still in the middle east. Am I ever going to catch up with you guys for a beer! :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
twasn't i neither... but then - you knew that ;)

no duc this weekend - i was out riding dirt bikes saturday w/my boys in capitol forrest and sunday morning i washed 'em and was out flailing them up and down my street like a hillbilly to dry them off. nothing makes yer neighbors love ya like flogging a couple of little 2-stroke screamers back and forth for a few minutes on a quiet sunday :D

my wife is sooooo embarassed...

·
Mr. Excitement
233 Posts
sunday morning i washed 'em and was out flailing them up and down my street like a hillbilly to dry them off. nothing makes yer neighbors love ya like flogging a couple of little 2-stroke screamers back and forth for a few minutes on a quiet sunday :D
Geoff, that brought back many fine memories of misadventures on the neighborhood streets and car wash parking lots of my hometown... thanks!
RpM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts