Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I installed the competition werkes integrated taillights and am not happy with the result on my 848SF.

The lights appear really dim in sunlight which leads me to believe I'm at high risk when turning that someone will not see them. I actually had someone ride my ass and honk at me the one day when I turned because they did not see. (No excuse for riding my ass though)

Any recommendations for replacement brighter lights or other solutions to maintain a clean looking tail? Maybe I just did the install bad and crimping was poor so its not getting full voltage?

Ill make a video when Im home Tuesday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys,

I installed the competition werkes integrated taillights and am not happy with the result on my 848SF.

The lights appear really dim in sunlight which leads me to believe I'm at high risk when turning that someone will not see them. I actually had someone ride my ass and honk at me the one day when I turned because they did not see. (No excuse for riding my ass though)

Any recommendations for replacement brighter lights or other solutions to maintain a clean looking tail? Maybe I just did the install bad and crimping was poor so its not getting full voltage?

Ill make a video when Im home Tuesday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What color comp werkes tail did you buy - Clear, Smoke Black, stealth ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts