Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago I had a 2005 999R with full termi, the last bit of pipe that went up close to the swingarm has a somewhat oval/flattened section. I sold it years back and lately I have been looking at replacing it. I found another 2005, and the seller says it has the full termi system but it looks different. The section of the pipe by the swingarm is round with a different carbon guard. Also the pattern on the carbon heat shield on the muffler itself has more grooves and shapes where the side profile of mine was just flat. Did they change mid-year or something? Not sure what's going on between these two. I'll try to attach images of my old one as well as the one for sale.

My old one:

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

One for sale:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. Maybe the owner was misinformed since he stated this was the full system, if it's just the standard exhaust I'm probably going to assume that it's the factory ecu as well.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Here's the 2005 999R original Termignoni 57mm full system round exhaust (braced swingarm, deep sump compatible). As mentioned, the other one is the stock 999R exhaust and the 'banana' system came later. Much prefer the round tube over the flattened banana system aesthetically.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts