Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade to a termignoni full on my '06 749 D or another aftermarket. I would like to keep the same look, hence the termignoni.

So, anyone have any charts or specs on the differences between the stock and the full termignoni system with new ecu?

Thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Looking to upgrade to a termignoni full on my '06 749 D or another aftermarket. I would like to keep the same look, hence the termignoni.

So, anyone have any charts or specs on the differences between the stock and the full termignoni system with new ecu?

Thanks ahead of time!
I put a 54mm full system on my Bip. It had some decent gains... about 5hp on top (measured by AF1), but a big flat spot around 5k rpm that couldn't be filled in completely. If I were to do it again, would have done the slip-on for that bike.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So based on that, I will look for a slip-on only. Not worth the extra costs.

Anyone have an opinion on the different slip-ons out there? (BiPosto if that matters)

Looks like LeoVince, Remus and Mivv are the main contenders.
1-Cost
2-Performance
3-Sound

My factors, in order.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
get a leo vince (superbike look) and ceramic coat the pipes and can flat black. Looks especially good as it comes with a carbon shroud which makes it integrate into the tail very well. I have a 57mm R termi... but if I had to buy it again I'd do the Leo slip-on all murdered out.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. Exactly.
For jus the slip-on, not looking to spend that!

Looking for more opinions before I go on the shopping spree.

·
Registered
857 Posts
+1 for what everybody else said already.. I have a 54 full system on my 749... wish I had a half system... You should be able to get a used half system for under 1K. 46theDoctor(?) is selling his half system for your stock system + $1000 in classifieds... check it out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts