Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
from what i can tell besides the obvious paint, the evo came with a slip on kit, with an ecu, and a rear stand.

anything else different???

they both have dtc, slipper clutches, quick shifters and the data logger correct??

·
Registered
12 Posts
from what i can tell besides the obvious paint, the evo came with a slip on kit, with an ecu, and a rear stand.

anything else different???

they both have dtc, slipper clutches, quick shifters and the data logger correct??
Are you talking about the Corse? I thought the 848's came as Evo's?

·
Old Fast Guy
488 Posts
No DQS, slipper, or TTX shock for the 1198S Corse.

Ducati

Ducati

·
Old Fast Guy
488 Posts
wow thanks, that really made the sp a way better value new!!

I do love that corse paint though, lol. ...
Yep, I love my SP that I bought new. I have ~6000 miles on it now and it is a forever keeper. My local dealer (Redline) also has a 2010 Corse in perfect shape with ~2200 miles on it, plus a DP slipper already installed that they took in on trade. I'm considering it just to have it beside my Hyper Corse... :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, I love my SP that I bought new. I have ~6000 miles on it now and it is a forever keeper. My local dealer (Redline) also has a 2010 Corse in perfect shape with ~2200 miles on it, plus a DP slipper already installed that they took in on trade. I'm considering it just to have it beside my Hyper Corse... :D
sweet yea they would be stellar garage mates!!

i love the new bike but for the riding i do I think the crazy bottom end of the 1198 will induce more smiles. I am really about 6-12 months away from being able to do anything so by the time the used markes comes down a bit on the 1198 due to the new bike I should be ready to sweep in for a good buy :). thats the plan anyway.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
The SP is a better buy. I have the Corse I regret buying it. I should have bought the base model, I did the DK linkage, TTX, Slipper, SBK forks internal, 30MM triple. I could have done the same to the base model and still have money left over. I use it for track day only that is my I'm regretting it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The SP is a better buy. I have the Corse I regret buying it. I should have bought the base model, I did the DK linkage, TTX, Slipper, SBK forks internal, 30MM triple. I could have done the same to the base model and still have money left over. I use it for track day only that is my I'm regretting it.
what did you get extra when u bought the corse, like stands, pop up tents and such. I am reading conflicting things??

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
what did you get extra when u bought the corse, like stands, pop up tents and such. I am reading conflicting things??
Yes, you get a ez-up, 2 chairs, slip on, front, rear stands, watch, a track day with Doug Polen.

I think in 2010 you also get all that with the S model as well but I could be wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts