Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Yeah... They've gone a bit old school... Trellis rear and twin High exit pipes... Cant beat the original...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,374 Posts
we'll see

·
Smut peddler
1,189 Posts
In their advert, they even give a nod to the 1100, so I think they got the picture they were off the mark with the last gen. I like the looks of the front, the high cut side fairings, trellis, and dual high and tight bark boxes out back. Those ***** can churn out some nice stuff when they want to. Now all they need to do is bring back the dry clutch.?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy to see it got DQS and a TFT. I'm on the fence about the rear trellis but the exhaust gets two thumbs up from me. More power, less weight...hell yes. So stoked.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
992 Posts
I won't be trading my 1100 in ever but I have to say I like the styling improvements on this new generation! The fairings especially and the under-tail exhaust have roots back to the original. Heck, I even see more resemblance in the beak as well. A trellis frame, dual handle bar reservoirs again... shoot, I kind of like it! :smile2:

Let's just hope they're more reliable than the second generations. In any case, while the second generation never had my interest, I may just have to take one of these for a spin. :nerd:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Watching that video, I feel like saying "Miss, you're pretty and all, but can you get off the bike and go stand over there? You're in the way of my video." Hahah.

Looks good. Ducati probably isn't going to stop until the engine gets up to Super Duke range. I think I'd like to see them go a little more light weight than bigger engine myself. I'm thinking Aprilia SXV 550, but with a much more reasonable lifespan than a full on race bike. (like an engine that doesn't need a $6K rebuild after 6000 miles.)

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
992 Posts
This one's better...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like how this video is not enabling at all to do wild things with the hyper
I does look nice but my preference remains with the first generation

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts