Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
426 Posts
There were two guys who posted that they won the plaque...

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I'm working on making the only one my dealer has, mine!
I have to see my bike first.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My dealer raffled it off during the premier. I don't know who won it but only myself and blawrence on the board had ordered the bike from the dealer so unless he won it went to a non-owner. I think DNA should have made them available to first run owners. Obviously we "bought in" to the design from the beginning. If I had won something like that on a bike I didn't own I'd say give it to someone who owns one. But that's just me.

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
My dealer raffled it off during the premier. I don't know who won it but only myself and blawrence on the board had ordered the bike from the dealer so unless he won it went to a non-owner. I think DNA should have made them available to first run owners. Obviously we "bought in" to the design from the beginning. If I had won something like that on a bike I didn't own I'd say give it to someone who owns one. But that's just me.
That would be me, I won it!

and what would a pretty penny be? I can think of some expensive pennies like a 1909 S VDB Lincoln Cent Penny in TOTALLY RAD condition,, $1,700 :) and as it would happen I collect coins :) (if you do want to make an offer PM me, I will think about it but I really am attached to it right now so chances are slim that I will sell .. unless you make an offer I can't refuse...)
I heard there were only 150 plaques made.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
I didn't respond Flyn 'cuz well... you would have to pry it from my dead fingers! Your solice can be that you have your bike, and I, yet do not.

·
Bon Vivant
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, you guys that have it and want to keep it - congrats and
I don't want to pry it away from anyone who has the same respect and love for the bikes and memorabilia that I have.

But if someone shows up on here who would like to make a few bucks on their plaque I would love to have one...

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Best of luck on your quest, flyn! Now if this plaque only had the same value as your MHe....

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
what plaque are we talking about?
the stuff on your teeth! HA

no.. it's an etched metal approx 8x10 sheet that has the Streeetfighter design etched on it and all the responsible parties for the design hand signed them. 150 were made (from what I heard) and dealers each got one and I guess were allowed to do what they wanted with it? or were supposed to give them away? I don't know
I got one and am currently planning on framing it with a nice picture of my bike.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Didn't win the plaque, I got second place a pearl white 10 streetfighter!! ;)

welllllllllll...........I did have to pay for it tho!

Chris

·
Registered
53 Posts
I won one last week! I'm trying to find a place for it in the house. If I can't I'll give you a holler. It is pretty though. I wish it was for the 1198 though

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
426 Posts
Hey bulldog...this was presented to me by my dealership...Ducati Austin!

Custom mounted...just amazing!!!

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Nam, glad you like my handy work on the plaque :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts