Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be able to find info on the Ducati site about their special program that functions like a lease but I can't find it anymore. Do you know if this program was killed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been searching for a good credit option for a long time now. I have always wanted to have Ducati. I know that it is risky to take loans now but i decide to go for it and it has payed off. I found a website with lots of offers for different things you need. I read some reviews and I was sure that it's not a scam. They use p2p system which is the least risky option and those types of loans are available for everyone. You can check out the website https://credit-10.com/se/p2p-lan/ and choose the best option.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I didn't know you could lease a motorcycle? I've been a life long renter from housing to leasing cars during the days I drove. I wouldnt mind leasing a Duc.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Never understood how this program could work. The residual value of a Ducati at the end of a 2 year lease would be terrible, 2 years in is just about the worst time to try to get out from under a Ducati. Is the lease payment $600/mo, or does it require a 25% down payment? The numbers don't add up otherwise.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Never understood how this program could work. The residual value of a Ducati at the end of a 2 year lease would be terrible, 2 years in is just about the worst time to try to get out from under a Ducati. Is the lease payment $600/mo, or does it require a 25% down payment? The numbers don't add up otherwise.
Leasing a vehicle only makes sense if it's for your business where most of the cost can be deducted from your taxable income, you need the particularly vehicle for the business, like a truck, and you can't finance the purchase for whatever reason. You will pay dearly. Leasing a motorcycle would be insane.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Who’s responsible for paying the Desmo? Leases are also mileage sensitive, since my motorcycle is my only ride, a lease might not be practical. I have six more payments with Ducati Financial and my Multi will be paid off. Wohooo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts