Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did ACH today... got a ticket within 25 minutes up the hill by officer Gonzales... I was totally just cruising it, just maintenance throttle 55mph maybe on the straights then push a tad into the corner then back to cruising on the straights... he give me a ticket for going over 55 mph...not over 65, 70 or 80 which would have been more worthy, freaking 55mph...it must be the red bike or he hates Hypers... I passed the guy as he was coming down knowing I was putting so he must have u turned then caught me then waited till I was going 56MPh and said "got him!".

Anyway the new road is fine there are rocks along the way.. they didn't clean the new road too well, but it is very nice, some dusty spots and rocks in about 10 places. Very perty up there.

Made my ride suck because I kept thinking there were more cops waiting to tag me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sorry to hear about you misfortune. He's a tool. I'm waiting a couple of weeks because with the road open now, it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel for him and his pals.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
U Know what I'd like to see the CHP do?
issue tickets to Cyclists riding two instead of single file as prescribed by the law.
Give the tow truck drivers, that they contract, tickets for speeding and crossing the line. Especially the MF's at Gordy's. I nearly got clipped by one.

I suspect they need someway for the state to pay for that new bridge too so handing out tickets for 56mph is the way to do it.

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate encounter.

JC

·
Registered
698 Posts
Damm...that blows! Sorry to hear that man. I'm sure they are out in full force up there, specially this weekend. :(

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I passed the guy as he was coming down knowing I was putting so he must have u turned then caught me then waited till I was going 56MPh and said "got him!". Made my ride suck because I kept thinking there were more cops waiting to tag me.
Man, he got you with his favorite trick. Tagged Alex once like that when we were riding together. We rode to Wrightwood yesterday and sped the entire time, never saw any LEO. BUT, we all have radar detectors to tell us when they are coming.

U Know what I'd like to see the CHP do?
issue tickets to Cyclists riding two instead of single file as prescribed by the law.
I gave Moron a lecture on the dangers of these idiot cyclists one day when he was writing me up for a crossing the double. I totally "Stouted" him.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did ACH today... got a ticket within 25 minutes up the hill by officer Gonzales... I was totally just cruising it, just maintenance throttle 55mph maybe on the straights then push a tad into the corner then back to cruising on the straights... he give me a ticket for going over 55 mph...not over 65, 70 or 80 which would have been more worthy, freaking 55mph...it must be the red bike or he hates Hypers... I passed the guy as he was coming down knowing I was putting so he must have u turned then caught me then waited till I was going 56MPh and said "got him!".

Anyway the new road is fine there are rocks along the way.. they didn't clean the new road too well, but it is very nice, some dusty spots and rocks in about 10 places. Very perty up there.

Made my ride suck because I kept thinking there were more cops waiting to tag me.
Same cop, same speed, same place, I guess he is workin it!

·
Registered
862 Posts
I live in NorCal and even I know about this dick. I have heard about him on this board and on South Bay Rider.

What radar detector(s) are you guys using? I have been thinking about one since LEO is breeding like rabbits out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts