Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Dude, that's pretty cool to see. I was a little surprised to read you have owned only 20 bikes in your life, but that speaks volumes about your passion for what you own and ride. Look forward to reading more updates from the tour!

DT

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, that's pretty cool to see. I was a little surprised to read you have owned only 20 bikes in your life, but that speaks volumes about your passion for what you own and ride. Look forward to reading more updates from the tour!

DT
Thanks man! Hope you enjoy!

Rikki

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for posting, love the blog.
Will enjoy reading your adventures/fling with the supermodel.
Love your music as well.
Rock and ride on :)

·
comrade moderator
26,798 Posts
Cool blog, Rikki, thanks for doing it! I have a couple questions:

Are you touring by bus and towing an enclosed trailed for the bike(s) or does it go into an 18 wheeler with the stage gear and equipment?

Also, between travel, interviews, meet-and-greets, sound checks, etc...how much time do you get to be alone and play with the bike, go for rides and explore a little?

I'll be following along...living the life vicariously...cause that's all I can do anymore!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
The chromo looks great, it would be cool if they made a chrome rear fender. The stock rear fender resembles a tongue, I changed mine to carbon. I would like to see the chromo in action maybe have a buddy put that go pro camera on his bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts