Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know which kind of "language" diagnose port is speaking? Is it some kind of obd standard? I know there is three wires so it could be possible that there is K-line negative and positive.

My idea is to find out if there is a possibility to connect diagnostic port to Innovate LM-2 (supports obd-II) so that i could log rpm and throttle position from diagnostic port together with mixture.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm not absolutely certain, you could e-mail Giamberto at Technoresearch, he might give you the info you need. I know the VDST uses the same software for a broad range of bikes so its very possible that it is OBD.

Also, on the diagnostic port one wire is a signal wire, one wire is ground and (on some bikes) one wire is power. The VDST uses alligator clips for power and ground so the only necessary wire for them is the signal wire.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. I already contacted tuneboy support (i have tuneboy flash in ecu) and they didn't want to share that information. My mechanic told me that VDST works with tuneboy flash so they haven't altered the way how diagnose port works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts