Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, posting here to gain access to tech forum bc i hit a random bump and ripped off my oil plate :( :(

Anyways hi, I'm danny. I'm 28 and have been riding since I was 9 (motocross)
My first street bike was a 2003 yamaha R-6, the special edition with the flames. I kept her until a year ago. My favorite motorcycle was a 2014 Honda CBR1000RR SP. She was a beast, and beautiful, and rare :D! Some asshat ran a redlight and hit me then fled the scene. I am just now done with recovery and getting back on a bike. This happened Dec 24 2016.

About a week ago I purchased a 2009 Ducati 848 from craigslist, I got a pretty good deal since it only has 6,100 miles and just had the maitenience done.

Anyways hmu if you need some people to ride with in the Ft. Worth area, I ride with 3 other guys. 2 on 2017 BMW S1000RR and 1 on a new R1.

Attachments

·
comrade moderator
27,178 Posts
Hi Danny, welcome to the forum. Damn man...red light running collision...my own nightmare come true! Glad you're back on two wheels.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section then enjoy the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts