1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sheesh, the 1st year's allotment sold out in less than 5 hours. Guess I'll have to get a 999r so's I can get my RR next year.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If they have sold all 400, thats 65K*400 = 26 million in sales in 5 hours for Ducati!!!!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
And 400 sets of 32 replacement rockers at almost $200 per rocker is around $2 million headed Megacycle's way. ;)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
what if I want the paint jobbie from last weekend?? now THAT was much nicer. I wonder if Rainman has a free weekend.

I also heard the first RR will be delivered this month, anyone else hear this??

Mal

·
Registered
174 Posts
MikeM said:
And 400 sets of 32 replacement rockers at almost $200 per rocker is around $2 million headed Megacycle's way. ;)
Yeah, yeah..We know all of that, when I ordered my two, I checked with Megacycle to find out how long they'll need to develope the rockers and when I should order them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
mals900ss said:
what if I want the paint jobbie from last weekend?? now THAT was much nicer. I wonder if Rainman has a free weekend.

I also heard the first RR will be delivered this month, anyone else hear this??

Mal
I heard that they'll go into production next JUNE! I see problems, If that's the case.

·
Registered
174 Posts
sblea said:
If they have sold all 400, thats 65K*400 = 26 million in sales in 5 hours for Ducati!!!!!
MHR Evoluzione sold out in 8hrs. Supposedly, that was 2000 bikes but who knows how many they sold in the end.

·
Chilehead
6,982 Posts
The local shop has sold one, and had an order from a second guy who backed out.

I asked when they'd have one in the window, and he just laughed.

Tom

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am wondering if the Desmosedici RR has a kickstand??? I can't see one in any of the pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts