Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desmo Tail Section fabbed by C2D.

Painted gloss black, smoked R6 taillight (instructions included, near plug n play), LED license plate bracket, although I crushed my license plate already jumping the train tracks and riding down stairs... :eek: good thing Louisiana plates are malleable.

Now that the seat is shaven and recovered...:D When I ride it fast, I feel like a lightning bolt is charging the tip of my p3n!5
Desmodromic. Sounds like a sickness.

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
Your bike was definitely an inspiration, but I'm changing the lighting, sans beak and handguards, going for maximum Hoolie. In painfully real time. I eat cheap just so I can save for mods. Indubitably a sickness...
Cool, good luck. I'm thinking of redoing the front also. I just haven't seen a good looking alternative to the beak yet.

·
Registered
541 Posts
do you guys have to drill a hole on the tail for the side exhuast? I have a mivv slip on and I was wondering if it works with the desmo tail.

·
Registered
607 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey Nik.....bike looks great! Thanks for the purchase...glad it worked out for you. I still have the tails available for anyone who would like one. PM me and I'll give you the details...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Nik,

I was just wondering what year r6 tail light works? I have the desmo tail but I'm having a hard time finding an answer on which light works. Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts