Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Erico Motorsports or Fay Myers for my Ducati needs? I am purchasing a new ride in the near future. Any opinions on the dealers and staff and how the service is?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I like the guys at Erico. They have always been very helpful to me. I have not purchased a bike from them but I likely will for my next one. Colorado euro is top notch. They are right off the freeway in Fort Collins. They are both really good to deal with.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Mad Moto is great for service and parts, have a desmo tech and do a lot of custom work. Never bought a new bike from a dealer so can't say who is easiest to deal with from that stand point.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Mad Moto is great for service and parts, have a desmo tech and do a lot of custom work. Never bought a new bike from a dealer so can't say who is easiest to deal with from that stand point.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
I travel extensively for work and will drop in on shops in my spare time. Swung through Erico, very friendly, nice shop, they seemed to know their stuff.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have visited both dealers, I liked them both. I am in the market for a new bike after I close on my house. So basically it comes down to who is going to get me the best deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my bike at Erico and have been shopping there for years. It is the coolest all around shop I've ever been to. That being said, sales people are still sales people... They also charge damn near $300 for an oil change (naked bike) and seem to mark up their parts prices higher than MSRP. I usually haggle on prices because they're markup is absurd. Cool guys though...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have purchased parts for my 749R from Erico. They have a pretty decent inventory and have always been good to work with. I bought a bike from NOCO Powersports in Ft. Collins. The owner is the GM. They are "ok" to work with. They don't like to haggle much >:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts