Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the December Bike of the Month Competition!

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Congrats to our November winner, @thoroughbreds

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Just wondering if there are plans for a "Bike of the year" contest from the winning bikes.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
50 Posts
Here is my beauty, my company, my obsession. She is one of the most exciting and thrilling bikes I have ver owned.

I owned some bikes and I had a lot of fun, and collected great memories and friends with them..I hope I can do that again with this bike and fellow riders and In the near future with this great forum's gents too.

Here it is in one dried lake soil. She handled so well and really rules all roads so well too.
Tire Wheel Sky Motorcycle Vehicle

And here is the list of mods I did.
  • WRS Tinted Windscreen
  • Ducabike Tail
  • Original Crash Bars painted matte black finish
  • Vulture bike front fender sticker
  • Vulture bike side panels (Fairing)
  • Techspec Tank & Knee Pads

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Peace is Red.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here is my beauty, my company, my obsession. She is one of the most exciting and thrilling bikes I have ver owned.

I owned some bikes and I had a lot of fun, and collected great memories and friends with them..I hope I can do that again with this bike and fellow riders and In the near future with this great forum's gents members too.

Here it is in one dried lake soil. She handled so well and really rules all roads so well too.
View attachment 1022209

And here is the list of mods I did.
  • WRS Tinted Windscreen
  • Ducabike Tail
  • Original Crash Bars painted matte black finish
  • Vulture bike front fender sticker
  • Vulture bike side panels (Fairing)
  • Techspec Tank & Knee Pads

View attachment 1022203

View attachment 1022204

Peace is Red.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did those Beak vents come with that new machine? Or are they aftermarket? I'd like to find some for my Multi.
She looks super comfy to ride!!!
The beak and the vents are coming with the V4.

Reactions: ugrin

·
Registered
3 Posts
The beak and the vents are coming with the V4.
She is a beaut and I’ll tell you pictures don’t do justice. I’ve seen many pictures of the new Multistrada V4/V4S and there was always something that was bothering me…Until I saw the bike on the dealership floor in person…And it’s and absolutely beautiful and with the few mods you made…that think is even more appealing…an absolute Art peace. Great job bud…I envy you. Enjoy it and be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
She is a beaut and I’ll tell you pictures don’t do justice. I’ve seen many pictures of the new Multistrada V4/V4S and there was always something that was bothering me…Until I saw the bike on the dealership floor in person…And it’s and absolutely beautiful and with the few mods you made…that think is even more appealing…an absolute Art peace. Great job bud…I envy you. Enjoy it and be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dear Ugrin,
Yes buddy she is a beauty. Riding with her, is a great joy.

I enjoy every moment with her does not matter if if I only watch or ride. It delivers.

Ride safe buddy.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Welcome to the December Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 1022157

Congrats to our November winner, @thoroughbreds

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
Good grief that SS is so beautiful!

·
Registered
1995 Monster 900m
3 Posts
Here’s my little Monster 900. 1995 and new to me but having a blast. Other than PO gutting the pipes and adding the tidy tail she’s pretty stock
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
159 Posts
This is my 1983 Suzuki GS1100ES. I’ve owned it for over 30 years. Current engine is 1327cc.

There is way too much done to this bike to list, but if anyone has any questions I’ll be happy to answer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
This is my 1983 Suzuki GS1100ES. I’ve owned it for over 30 years. Current engine is 1327cc.

There is way too much done to this bike to list, but if anyone has any questions I’ll be happy to answer.
Sold a lot of those pipes, when I worked for Terry and Byron. (y)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I acquired this 2005 Multistrada 1000S in 2014. The PO had done a lot to the bike including a Big Bore (1080cc) kit, thus the 1100S designation and graphics to match. Mods include Zards 999 muffler coupled to Staintune headpipes, Rizoma bar, levers and belt covers, numerous C/Fiber bits and a CNC Racing clutch cover. Aesthetic changes include a polished swingarm, powder coated heads, cylinders and cam end covers. The rear wheel is a forged 10 spoke Marchesini resprayed silver. I love the character of the motor and the sound of course. The best ride was in 2015 on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Plant Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
322 Posts
I forgot to mention the very vintage Woods Motor Shop stickers at the rear of the bike and the NCR stickers on the side fairings that I brought back from Italy in 1977. Yes that's correct, '77 when I was 25 yrs. old.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
I forgot to mention the very vintage Woods Motor Shop stickers at the rear of the bike and the NCR stickers on the side fairings that I brought back from Italy in 1977. Yes that's correct, '77 when I was 25 yrs. old.
Very tidy bike! I'd imagine the big bore kit makes a huge difference...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts