Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new user, not so much a tech question but wasn’t sure where to put , at the risk of getting torn apart, I’m looking for any advice other than don’t do it 😀 to fit Fila decals to a 749, preferably in the North west, best place to buy them don’t want any cheap Chinese , best place to fit, has anybody done anything similar with a rough idea of price £250-500 £500-1000 or £1000+
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Its your bike, do what YOU want. I've no idea where to get them though, sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Easy?
Whenever someone talks about something i am interested in but doesn't add a link....
(Keep in mind I use Chrome) I just highlight the words, right click, and choose "Search google"
It wont let me add the link so you will have to do it yourself
RDV

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Chris
Today you are in luck. While I am not in UK I am happy to offer my experience and knowledge. I have been making sticekers and signs for 30 years. I am in Australia, Before anyone jumps on me about not filling in my profile, I am trying in another tab but it wont save it keeps giving a server error. And I am not touting for business just sharing my knowledge.
I Have done an intro post.
If this is what you are looking for

That is all relatively easy. What you need is a good quality conformable materialfor the number patches and the FILA background and for the Blue. I recommend Avery 900 for that. All of the sponsors except shell would have been cut vinyl in those days and that would be the easiest way for a one off repro, Shell would be a print and cut or print, laminate and cut which ever you prefer. It is a job that I could give instructions that you could fit them yourself with a little patience. If you came to me in Australia to get that done start to finish installed I would be about $8-900 I hope that helps. Let me know if you need more assistance
Brett

1 - 4 of 4 Posts