Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a complete decal set for a 1996 900SP for one of my customers, He is getting the bike repainted and wants to put the original style decals back on the bike but we need a set that have every decal that came on the bike in it. I have seen people talking about someone in Austrailia that may have this if you know who they are and have their contact info please let me know. -I tried Discontinued Decals here in Florida but they do not offer this set.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here in the UK I've used The Image Works (www.the_image_works.co.uk) for decals for my SL - they've been pretty good.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, web address uses hyphens, not underscores.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
thanks for that mate --Image works sounds like who I had heard of before

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I've got those plastic containers for the evap system located, it's the same customer right?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got those plastic containers for the evap system located, it's the same customer right?
yes but I already got a set --installed --& customer is riding the bike

Reactions: RockAZ

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks -I looked, they do not have the correct set listed but it was worth a try
Are you sure? Ducati 900SS Decal Sticker set

I bought mine from classicreproductiondecalsandparts ebay.uk, they included the small tank decals (ie Made In Italy, etc) as well. They don't have a set listed atm but will make one if you ask. The collideascope set is missing the small tank decals but they are easily sourced from other sellers. ie: Agip Formula Moto decal / sticker ducati - tank monster SS ST 748 916 | eBay

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you sure? Ducati 900SS Decal Sticker set

I bought mine from classicreproductiondecalsandparts ebay.uk, they included the small tank decals (ie Made In Italy, etc) as well. They don't have a set listed atm but will make one if you ask. The collideascope set is missing the small tank decals but they are easily sourced from other sellers. ie: Agip Formula Moto decal / sticker ducati - tank monster SS ST 748 916 | eBay

Cheers.
I am also needing for that bike the decals that go on the rear side fairings including the helmet lock & seat open & close decals The Agip tank decal is no problem as I can get that here

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am also needing for that bike the decals that go on the rear side fairings including the helmet lock & seat open & close decals The Agip tank decal is no problem as I can get that here
The side panel (long and thin) decals are included. I have never seen the helmet lock & seat open & close decals for sale. You may have to get them custom made.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Do you have pictures of the ones you can't get? I can make them if I know what they are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts