Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at the Harvest Festival, a European bike show in the Hill Country of Texas the other day. DNA was there with two trucks full of bikes to see and ride.

They had a M1100S with retro Ducati graphics on it. Does anyone know where I can get some of these? Looked pretty awesome and I was hoping to get my hands on some.

Thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
So I was at the Harvest Festival, a European bike show in the Hill Country of Texas the other day. DNA was there with two trucks full of bikes to see and ride.

They had a M1100S with retro Ducati graphics on it. Does anyone know where I can get some of these? Looked pretty awesome and I was hoping to get my hands on some.

Thanks
Do you have a pic?? Was it all black with the gold retro decals???

·
Registered
70 Posts

Thanks
Try tapeworks.com, they did a great job for me when I asked them for customized graphics.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I was there as well. Here is a pic of it. I can make the logo at work out of .016 thick cut aluminum. Send me a offer, and I will see if I can do it for u. Here is a pic of my ducati 749 with the logos cut out of aluminum.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts