Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. Great Forum!!

I went to my local dealer here in South Florida to buy or place an order
for a Hyper. They had a demo model that was in pretty bad shape. After I declined to make an offer for their demo I was told they could not order anymore 09's (factory was not producing 2009's). They told me 2010 would not be out before December or possibly spring??? :confused:
I was thinking they just wanted to unload their demo on me.

Was wondering if anyone here had any knowledge as to what the production schedule is or even better any possible changes for 2010..

·
Registered
341 Posts
I just read somewhere that they are limiting production due to the economy and the higher ups are taking pay cuts.

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ROUND OF STRICTER SMOG REQUIREMENTS FOR YEAR 2010 MODELS. Driveability problems "may" increase. It could be production is stopped for model change over too, it is that time of year the factory goes on vacation.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ROUND OF STRICTER SMOG REQUIREMENTS FOR YEAR 2010 MODELS. Driveability problems "may" increase. It could be production is stopped for model change over too, it is that time of year the factory goes on vacation.
If your correct I need to get my hands on a 09

·
Registered
132 Posts
It's not near you, but my local dealer (in CT) has a brand new red '08 ($9,999), a red '09 non S, and a black '09 S in stock.

Shipping a bike from CT to Fla would only be @$450.

http://cliffscyclerevolution.com

--

1 - 10 of 10 Posts