Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is in connection with my other threads regarding our forthcoming trip but thought it might attract a quicker answer with its own title.

I am sorting out dealer locations , in case of need , and have been looking at Ducati.com for same however the map location for the dealer in Copenhagen (Promoter) seems to be wrong compared with my Garmin GPS Mapping software ?

Garmin have it as close to the Malov Byvej DCW but Ducati's map seems to show it in the middle of town down by the harbour ?

Can anyone confirm its correct location with a couple of cross references so that I can tie it down show I need it.

Cheers

·
Registered
795 Posts
on their own website (which front page does not work!!)

they say:

© Promotor
Måløv Værkstedsby 90 2760 Måløv
Tel: 44861188 Fax: 3514188
Mail info(a)promotordanmark.dk

google street view doesn't show anything special there; no signs, bikes, etc. Pictures could be old, though.

I bet the Info on ducati.comis out-dated or wrong?

Maybe try and contact Ducati Club Denmark? I bet there's lot's of people there, who can assist you, if you need help on the road?

DKD • Forside

..I'm bored at work.. :-D love to google stuff..

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thansk for the feed-back , the address given shows as a completely different location on Garmin Mapsource software - Cant speak/read Danish so cant really go down that route.
I'll see if the dealer has a site with a location map which may clarify things.

·
Super Moderator
8,173 Posts
Check out their contact page. Has a google maps pin.
Kontakt « Promotor

Its a ways out from Copenhagen.. You might want to email someone at the Danish Ducati Klubb.
Good people there, we have some cooperation around trackdays in south Sweden between the Danish and Swedish Ducati Clubs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts