55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Bummer I sold mine for like $100 to someone on a forum somewhere years ago. It wouldnt work in Win7, so I use VirtualBox and with an XP VM, it did work, but I thought it was pretty useless. I never actually USED it to get data and then think about using the data as you do. Bummer cuz I only track ride and I frequently use two GoPro's at the same time, would be nice to get that data. Maybe I'll buy another now. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bummer I sold mine for like $100 to someone on a forum somewhere years ago. It wouldnt work in Win7, so I use VirtualBox and with an XP VM, it did work, but I thought it was pretty useless. I never actually USED it to get data and then think about using the data as you do. Bummer cuz I only track ride and I frequently use two GoPro's at the same time, would be nice to get that data. Maybe I'll buy another now. Thanks.
There are some threads on how to update the firmware on the DDA to get it to work in Win7 and later, but it seems quite difficult to me as I'm not a whizz o the computer. (Shows how easy the above really is)
There was a guy offering to do the update if you send him your DDA, I'll see if I can dig up the thread. Would make it a lot easier to do it on the one computer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts