Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, there are enough of us in the DC metro area who own these bikes. I'd like to get a few more out to one of our Sunday rides in the near future. Who's in?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Pulsating L-Twin Member
140 Posts
I might could be up for a ride; what've you got in mind?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Usual Sunday route has a meet up in Bowie, then about four hours of riding to the south east of there, with a halfway/lunch spot down near Chesapeake Beach. There are plenty of spots to easily break off from there, which makes it a convenient area. We'll start shifting out to WV once the mornings get warmer.

·
Pulsating L-Twin Member
140 Posts
I got lost ~~ and found ~~ in Bowie last weekend (the dreaded 214), when what I really should've been doing is continuing my in-depth "getting lost" research between Deale & Solomons. Could meet up with you guys in Chessie for lunch, or be 'sueded to get up early enough to hit Bowie in the a.m. ... just keep me off that gawdawful 214!!! [email protected] w/ times & details, if you'd be so kind.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, it's looking like we will do the Bowie run this Sunday. We'll be meeting up at the Sunoco station just south of the 50/301 junction, around 10-1030.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone coming along?

·
Pulsating L-Twin Member
140 Posts
Sorry I missed this -- the wife & I were out Saturday night & ended up sleeping in on Sunday. I'm out of pocket this coming weekend, but would be up for a ride either weekend of May 5th or 12th.

Hope you had some fun though -- I got in a couple hours yesterday afternoon, and it was a great day to ride.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lets get this thread alive again. This weekend is going to be great weather. Hit me up if anybody is interested. Me and Hnasty are riding up to Bmore Inner Harbor and checking out the cycle gear in laurel.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I am new to the area, and I am looking forward to meeting up with you all. I will be able to ride in the next few weeks. I am stil unpacking and getting lost around this area.

I am looking for a store in the Alexandria area that sells Plexus plastic cleaner.

Any help would be great.

Jose

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think Colemans might sell it. They're in falls church. I live in Alexandria too

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am new to the area, and I am looking forward to meeting up with you all. I will be able to ride in the next few weeks. I am stil unpacking and getting lost around this area.

I am looking for a store in the Alexandria area that sells Plexus plastic cleaner.

Any help would be great.

Jose
Jose, did you hang out with Mouse, Matt, Stew or any of the other Mile High Monster guys when you were in NM?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Jose, did you hang out with Mouse, Matt, Stew or any of the other Mile High Monster guys when you were in NM?
Sorry, I don't recognize those names or the club. I would probably recognize their bike, though. If they know PJ, Jonesy, and/or Aaron at PJ's Triumph Ducati or Steve at Moto-Authority they would be mutal friends we have in common.

Jose

1 - 20 of 20 Posts