Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 12/09 issue of Motorcyclist has some decent coverage on Bimota. The best part is the DB7R! WOW! I can't find any pictures online, but I encourage you all to take a trip to the closest store.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i'll save you some trouble - here are several photos we took just before we delivered the bike to the customer:

·
Registered
154 Posts
My God that is truly a work of art, wish the new owner all the best and will he sell it to me in a few years time when i might be able to afford it :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
What are the specs? Is that a CF frame....very cool!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Very nice, very high tech and then I saw the clutch and brake fluid containers. All that money and there is still no better way to hold/hide that stuff. Ironic in a way. Maybe put it behind or in the mirrors.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Or do what they did on the DB1 and combine the resevoirs with the fork caps.
That is one of my favorite features of the Tesi 2D/3D. I laughed the first time I saw it on those bikes because of how slick that integration was. I didn't realize there was also that history behind it dating back to the DB1.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nice, very high tech and then I saw the clutch and brake fluid containers. All that money and there is still no better way to hold/hide that stuff. Ironic in a way. Maybe put it behind or in the mirrors.
YES MOTOCORSE MAKES A BEATIFUL INTEGRATED SET THAT BOLTS TO THE MASTERCYLINDER
THEY ARE ABOUT 500 A PIECE

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would be very interested to knowing more about that exhaust! Very nice!:yeah:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts