Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bob finished assembling the bike, fitted the Ducati Performance Slipper Clutch and is now working on replacing that silly license plate hanger. He sent me some snaps to share with all of you. Bike ships out to me Monday. Dave

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
one of the greatest bikes at this time, it is calling for some high res shots
with a perfect background.
anyway, thanks for sharing, i am about to freak out.

:cool:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one of the greatest bikes at this time, it is calling for some high res shots
with a perfect background.
anyway, thanks for sharing, i am about to freak out.

:cool:
The minute it rolls off the truck, I have my Canon DSLR and L series lenses all ready to do as you ask. Bob took these with his cell phone camera, so I can't really complain as they are quite good for what he used. I suspect my DSLR and Canon's finest glass will do a bit better;) Dave

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Muschi said:
one of the greatest bikes at this time, it is calling for some high res shots with a perfect background.
anyway, thanks for sharing, i am about to freak out. :cool:
+1
I do not like all Bimota's equally well ( :eek: is someone how can't afford one allowed to say this?) but this one is probably my favorite.
Just beautiful (insert drool-smiley here).
Looking forward to those hires pics, a ride report and maybe even a little video?

I've said it before, you have great taste in bikes, Mr. Dave. Enjoy and feel proud!

RonB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts