Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thiers 12-holes on each one,each hole is approx.5/16 The 2 pieces came w/ my DP Kit for my 07-st3,just wondering,have any of you ever thought of making the holes just a tad bigger ? say a 1/4 of inch bigger? would it upset the bike much do you think,just curious.:think:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill when i go down certain streets i tend to let off alarms on innocent cars,also i do get a grin bro if you know what i mean,you know,yea.

·
Mr Leakered
8,811 Posts
The power pulses felt in the chest, the wailing and gnashing of electrons in car alarms, yes it is worth it.

Try taking a nice slow ride through a mall parking garage. Even more satisfaction. ;)

Have a good one.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Bill when i go down certain streets i tend to let off alarms on innocent cars,also i do get a grin bro if you know what i mean,you know,yea.
Ah, the basso continuo that garners attention without the constant and disruptive blipping of throttle employed by operators of lesser more common machines is music to my ears. ;)

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,218 Posts
The DP kit with the DB killers removed is still tamer than the S2R1k with the full arrow setup. I cannot imagine when I bought the ST3 new how anemic it sounded, or lack there of, you can hardly hear it running in stock form. I was also surprised when the St3 setoff a car alarm when I went to rent a movie. It's a good thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts