Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any streetfighters going to the 8 hour race at Daytona Speedway on Saturday? I will be camping in the infield, don't know yet what bike to take down.

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Shift Tech will be there with the awesome SF modeling the best exhaust done to date. I hear there is a second one on the way after Daytona is done ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ill be there on the Streetfighter. In fact, I am leaving today. A few friends are taking a breakfast ride out to Sebring and we should be back by 1pm on Saturday. I will be the only Streetfighter in my crew and could use some representation... .let me know if your interested. Either way, Ill be looking for you.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I will be slaving away in the pits during the 8 hour race:) and on Tuesday morning the welder get's fired up for the exhaust, are you excited yet? ;)

Seems to be very cold there this weekend, lows in the mid 60's, brrrrr.:eek:

Shift Tech will be there with the awesome SF modeling the best exhaust done to date. I hear there is a second one on the way after Daytona is done ;)

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Excited?

The understatement of the year. I can't stand it, I'm so stoked. Happy wrenching at Daytona!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts