Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know a lot about my Ducati 848 dash connector until mine broke. After some research and help from Sarah and Alex over at Corsa Technic, this project turned out to be relatively easy. This Tyco/Amp Superseal 1.0 connector fits the dash of a lot of Ducati makes and models (749, 848, 999, 1098, 1098R, 1198, Desmosedici--and there may be others), as well as some Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki motorcycle ECUs. There's a full 'known' list in the description of the video. If you know of any additional applications, please let me know and I will add to the list.

Enjoy the How To!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ducati Dash Pinout Descriptions (848)

I created this picture using a snippet from my 2009 Ducati 848's wiring diagram. I used GIMP (an image editor), to edit the layout, and after manually tracing all of the dash wires in the diagram, added the descriptions next to each wire. THEN, I stumbled upon the thread here (started by DigitialDirectiv back in 2015), in the Hall of Wisdom that covers a few other models.

This is the same picture used in the opening of my video, and since it could be useful to some of you in the future, I decided to upload it here separately... I'll add it to the 'ECU and Guage Pin Out' thread started by DigitalDirectiv so that it can be used for reference there, as well.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts