Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Damn...I've gone and done it

4K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  mals900ss 
#1 ·
Just put down a deposit on a Hypermotard at Ducati Seattle.

It'll be a nice trip to go to an exceptional shop to pick it up and ride it back.

Got to support those outstanding dealers.

Who else is in line for one of these bikes?

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Bill_Anderson said:
Let us PNW types know when you will be out our way. Maybe we can all go for a ride.
Bevel was the first person I called after I did it.....he found out before my wife. We've already talked about how we're going to arrange the ride back.

I'm definitely not the first on the list...and by the end of the week, I'm sure I won't be the last. We'll definiteley have to spend some a couple of days in the Seattle area on the backroads. Hell...maybe put the break-in mileage around Seattle and let Dave's guys do the first check.

I'm jazzed.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Dave_R_996 said:
hello federico, i have this friend, he is really sorry if he hurt anyones feelings, do you think he could have his early : )
Should I e-mail Federico and Michael? I don't think Carlo and Joe could do anything for me now - and htey were my buddies....Maybe Renato would help me out....great guy.

Discussion starter · #15 ·
DukeDesmo said:
I'd love one, but not got the budget at the moment, will be interested to hear a review when you get it. :)
I'm far from the first on Dave's list...when it comes, it comes. No need to be the firt on the block with one. I'll definitely write up a review. Looking forward to that motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.