Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to upgrade my leathers/body armor and am looking at the Dainese W-Frame (probably w/ Knox body armor underneath). I have never actually laid eyes on a W-frame, but the info I've seen looks good.

Since my neck of the woods (Arkansas) gets extremely hot and humid much of the year, I'm wondering how the W-frame feels in the heat versus a fully perforated suit. Does the D-stone fabric breathe?

Thanks!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
DAINESE "W-Frame" 1-Pc Suit

The front panel on the DAINESE "W-Frame" 1-Pc Suit breathes like a perforated panel. It also has perforated panels in the front and back, breathable stretch panels and a ventilated hump. The 3D bubble liner flows are between the lining and your skin.

It is a very comfortable suit in hot weather.

We have them on sale this month...

-M

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The front panel on the DAINESE "W-Frame" 1-Pc Suit breathes like a perforated panel. It also has perforated panels in the front and back, breathable stretch panels and a ventilated hump. The 3D bubble liner flows are between the lining and your skin.

It is a very comfortable suit in hot weather.

We have them on sale this month...

-M

Thanks for the info!

Does the sizing go by jacket size or do you use other measurements as well? If it's jacket size, does it take into account back & chest protectors or should I go up one size?

Thanks!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Thanks for the info!

Does the sizing go by jacket size or do you use other measurements as well? If it's jacket size, does it take into account back & chest protectors or should I go up one size?

Thanks!
We often use jacket sizes as a starting point.
We also have a chart of body dimensions and weight that we use on our website.
There is no need to go up one size if you want to add extra protection.

If you have fit questions you can always contact us at [email protected] or 916.369.2509.

-M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts