Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dainese Stripes Race suit for sale for pretty cheap. I am 6' 220 LBS and the suit fits me snug... as the pics show. When I was 205, this suit fit me very well. I work legs pretty strongly and I find that the suit was always a bit too tight in the thigh area. I bought the suit with some rash on it and it doesn't AT ALL hinder the safety factor. The damage is only cosmetic in nature. If you're looking to get a truly safe and world class suit for very cheap, this might get you started... like it did for me. The suit doesn't smell at all and is ready to be taken to the track or to the canyons. I am only selling this suit so that I can buy a two piece suit.

$450 plus shipping

Check out the review on Sportbiketrack gear... Handsome ass Brian Van reviews the same size suit and shows how it fits someone 5'11 200 LBS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GnHDIXimws

Here are pics of the fit and pics of the damage...

Front view

Back view

Side tuck

Left Shoulder damage

Right Shoulder damage

Knee pucks

Track pic

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
I'll take it straight up or trade you my two piece and pay for shipping both ways (Sidi, grey and black, nice shape, never down). Pm me for details, thanks.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had already sorted out a two piece but which Spidi suit is this and at what size?

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Same size, 56, but is a bit looser at the waist and thighs, I have one stripes suit already so I can give an accurate comparison as someone who bounces between 205 and 225 at 6'2, like yourself. Can't find a model but can text you some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.