Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently had a bad accident and am getting out of the game. Selling all my gear to pay medical bills. All gear is at/near MINT CONDITION. I think my pricing is fair but I am also open to "reasonable" offers on the higher end gear. Also willing to package items to save you money or may even throw in the Wave G2 or some gloves with asking price on jackets/helmet. PM me with questions...

All prices INCLUDE S/H AND TRACKING to CONUS with Paypal as a "gift."

Dainese Speed Naked Perforated Leather Jacket (Excellent = 9.5/10 Condition)

- Size 46EU/36US -- for reference, I am 5'6 - 5'7 and 130lbs - 140 lbs.
- One of the baddest jackets Dainese makes.
- Perforated version, perfect for almost any weather.
- Everything... leather, zippers, buttons, etc. in MINT CONDITION. Only reason I list as 9.5 condition instead of 10 is because it has been worn.

RETAIL = $699.99 ... PRICED TO SELL = $515.00

Dainese Speed Naked Perforated Leather Jacket - RevZilla

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Dainese 8-Trax Pelle Jacket

Dainese 8-Trax Pelle Jacket (Excellent = 9.5/10 Condition)

- One of the baddest jackets Dainese ever made. Re-released last year as retro version jacket. Don't think you can even find these anymore, except maybe direct from Dainese.
- Non-Perforated version. Comes with lightweight inner jacket zip-in.
- Everything... leather, zippers, buttons, etc. in MINT CONDITION. Only reason I list as 9.5 condition instead of 10 is because it has been worn.

RETAIL = $499.99 ... PRICED TO SELL = $279.99

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dainese Air Flux Jacket

Dainese Air Flux Jacket in Grey/Anthracite (Very Good = 8/10 Condition)

- Dainese lightweight / warm weather jacket, perfect for those 100 degree SoCal days.
- Fully Perforated jacket with tons of air flow -- this is the jacket you put on when you're tempted to go without one.
- Everything... velcro, zippers, etc. in VERY GOOD CONDITION. Only reason I list as 8.0 condition instead of 10 is because it has some discoloration around the neck.

RETAIL = $199.99 ... PRICED TO SELL = $99.99

Dainese Air-Flux Textile Jacket - RevZilla

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dainese Drake-Air Textile Pants: 2012 version

Dainese Drake-Air Textile Pants: 2012 version (Excellent = 9/10 Condition)

- Dainese lightweight / warm weather pants, perfect for those 90+ degree SoCal days.
- Size 46US -- for reference, I am 5'6 - 5'7 and 130lbs - 140 lbs. (see chart at bottom)
- Fully Perforated Knees with tons of air flow -- these are the pants you put on when you're tempted to go wear jeans.
- Everything... velcro, zippers, etc. in VERY GOOD CONDITION. Only reason I list them as 9.0 condition instead of 10 is because they have been worn.

RETAIL = $259.99 (new version) ... PRICED TO SELL = $125.00

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SIDI Vertigo Air Boots

The Vertigo Corsa, Vertigo Corsa Air, Vertigo, Vertigo Air and Vertigo Rain were created after an arduous 2+ year development period with lofty goals in mind. The boots had to push the technology of the sport road boot segment to an even higher level than the legendary Vertebra series. They are designed to be the best, no matter the cost. The Vertigo series of boots has achieved all that and much more!

SIDI Vertigo Air Boots (Excellent = 9.5/10 Condition)

- SIDI Perforated boot with tons of air flow -- perfect for those 90+ degree SoCal days.
- Fully Perforated Knees with tons of air flow -- these are the pants you put on when you're tempted to go wear jeans.
- Everything... velcro, zippers, etc. in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Only reason I list them as 9.5 condition instead of 10 is because they have been worn.
- Size 40EU / 7.5US -- I find these fit small/narrow. By reference I normally wear between US men's size 7.5 (dress shoe) to size 8.5 (Nike, Puma)

RETAIL = $300.00+ ... PRICED TO SELL = $199.99

http://www.revzilla.com/product/sidi-vertigo-air-boots

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dainese SSC Charlie Shoe Size 40EU/7.5-8.5US (Excellent = 8.5/10 Condition)

- SIDI mid-top boot with some of air flow -- perfect for when you want the comfort of tennis shoes instead of a full length boot.
- Only reason I list them as 8.5 condition instead of 10 is because they have been worn.
- Size 40EU / 7.5US -- I find these fit small/narrow. By reference I normally wear between US men's size 7.5 (dress shoe) to size 8.5 (Nike, Puma)

RETAIL = $119-189+ ... if you can find them anymore. PRICED TO SELL = $75.00

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dainese Leather Blaster Glove (Short Glove) size XS -- which is a size Small in any order brand. Translation: Size XS, but fit more like Small.

VERY GOOD 8.0 out of 10 Condition. They have minor wear but no rips, tears, holes, etc. of any kind.

PRICED TO SELL = $45.00

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Universal Bike Cover for all Ducati Models

Universal Bike Cover for all Ducati Models -- The BEST One.... silky smooothe....

EXCELLENT 9/10 Condition -- no rips, tears, holes, etc. The only reason I rate in 9.0 condition is because it has been used for one year.

Name: Ducati Performance Bike Cover 967893AAA
Weight: 4.00 lbs
Ducati Performance indoor bike cover, universal fit.

Fits: All Hypers
All Monsters
All Suberbikes
All Streetfighters

Retail = $90.00 ... PRICED TO SELL = $65.00

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arai Signet-Q Black Flag Helmet (S)

Arai Signet-Q in size Small and in **MINT CONDITION** No smells, stains, etc. Inner lining looks completely unworn.

Comes with:

- Arai Signet-Q Helmet ($675.00)
- Original Pinlock MaxVision Shield (Clear)
- Original Pinlock Lens (Yellow)
- Tinted Shield (Dark Smoke) ($60.00)
- Extra Set of Standard Size Arai CheekPads -- I put a smaller size in for a more snug fit.
- Original Box and Manufacturer Materials

RETAIL = $750+... PRICED TO SELL @ $515.00

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/arai-signet-q-us-flag-helmet

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dainese Speed Naked Leather Jacket SOLD

Dainese Air Flux Jacket SOLD

Dainese SSC Charlie Shoe SOLD

A* Glove SOLD

DAINESE 8-TRAX JACKET & ARAI HELMET STILL AVAIL....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts