Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used it maybe half a dozen times, no tears, scrapes or issues.
$250 + 40 shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi @LaRossa

Size 52 on Dainese is made to fit what size of people? I'm 6.01", around 210lbs, 34-36 waist. Normally I wear a L or XL depending on the brand, would this fit, be big or small on me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, you'll need i'd say a 56 minimum, sorry, i'm 5'8" and 170lb.
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad i could help ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you have a little room to spare? I’m 5’9” 180. Can you tell me what style name for the jacket is.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not much to spare bud, with that type of liner that is not removable bc is for hot and cold wearing a sweatshirt underneath is tough.
I would suggest you going for a bigger size, 54 at least.
The name i have to look up, it's not on the tags.
Cheers

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dainese newsan, says supersport on the shoulders if that helps, still too small for you imo.
Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not much to spare bud, with that type of liner that is not removable bc is for hot and cold wearing a sweatshirt underneath is tough.
I would suggest you going for a bigger size, 54 at least.
The name i have to look up, it's not on the tags.
Cheers
Thanks. Stay healthy.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$225.00

·
Registered
‘07 ST3s
371 Posts
Do you have a little room to spare? I’m 5’9” 180. Can you tell me what style name for the jacket is.
I’m just a bit more than 5’9” and 175-180 lbs , 42” chest ... I wear an older leather jacket, sport style Dainese (Ducati) euro size 54 ,no zip out/in liner, just zipper ,but it does have a G type back protector in back pocket , have enough wiggle room for a thin sweater and heated vest over t-shirt etc. , just barely not to tight .... hope this helps anyone looking at this high quality good looking jacket ..... love mine ...

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On that note i'll add some specs
5'8" 170-175lb 42" chest
Without a sweatshirt and with back protector the jacket fits like a glove, keep in mind the liner is part of the jacket that is work all year around.
Any questions or other pics i'll be here.
Cheers and stay safe!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The liner is not removable because it's a summer/ winter jacket, the liner keeps cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The jacket i usually wear has the same liner and i wear it whenever i ride, hot or cold if that helps.
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.