Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a brand new suit the newest model only tried on. Black/Black/Fluo-Red. I have the tags still on and comes with unopened leather cleaner/conditioner and hanger with suit bag. I wife bought it for me in December for Christmas gift size 52 and it fit well. Like an idiot I started working out lifting weights and put on 15 pounds of muscle. Now it doesn't fit way too tight. Its past 30 days so I cannot exchange it for a bigger size. $1299 on Revzilla.com right now
Trying to not take a beating on this being it is still brand new. I have to order another suit for this upcoming season.

$1100 free shipping

Save $200 buying the suit from me. My loss is your gain. Beautiful suit and the fit and finish is amazing.

·
Sophomore Member
2,687 Posts
Reach out to Revzilla. I had a similar situation recently where I bought a gift for someone that didn't fit. They were happy to take it back for an exchange.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife didn't buy it from revzilla. Problem is she bought it over 2 months ago for me and the site she bought it from has no returns. I am going to see if my dealer I buy my bikes from would do a swap for me. Even if I have to give him some cash as an incentive. I am not sure if he even sells race suits. I hope I can work this out

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To clarify my previous post the place my wife bought the suit doesn't have the size I need now. So they can't do an exchange and won't refund.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Same thing happened to me dude. I bought the Laguna Seca in a 54 and then put on 20lbs doing 5/3/1. I had to completely exhale and slightly bend over to get the zipper all the way up lol.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least I am not alone haha. Are you selling your size 54?

Also to anyone interested in my brand new suit. I am willing to sell for $925 shipped. I can drop the price to $900 if you send PayPal through as friends and family no fee.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$925 price drop
$900 using PayPal friends and family

I need this sold so I can buy a bigger size.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Are you looking for a 1 or 2-piece? I've got a 54 2-piece in near new condition that I'd sell very cheap. IM if interested.

Good luck with your sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts