Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me where I can get Dainese gear in Vienna, Austria?
Thanks.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
I'm all about helping people out... but wouldn't it just be easier for you to do a quick google search?.. you obviously have internet access.. I don't get it.

anyway, i did a quick google search.

WIEN D-STORE
The Vienna (Austria) D-STORE was inaugurated in April 2001. There are two locations: 2rad – Boerse Center is in Pratestrasse, 47, near the city's famous stadium; 2rad – Boerse Sued is in Triesterstrasse, 34 in Voesendorf bei Wien and has two floors with a corner bar. For information, contact the D-Store at 01/214859532.

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Alexio,
I got that. Thanks.

Hope this clarifies the mystery:

Are there any people from Austria here that could direct me to any stores in or around Vienna that would carry Dainese gear, more specifically boots, other than the D-Store listed in their web site?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The only other store with Dainese gear i know of is "Motorrad Center" Hermann Gebauerstrasse 26a 1220 Vienna, but i have never been there.

I usually buy my Dainese gear at "2-Rad Börse Süd" Triesterstrasse 34 Vösendorf.

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only other store with Dainese gear i know of is "Motorrad Center" Hermann Gebauerstrasse 26a 1220 Vienna, but i have never been there.

I usually buy my Dainese gear at "2-Rad Börse Süd" Triesterstrasse 34 Vösendorf.
Thanks Boba, THAT'S what I'm lookin' for. Do you think both are easy to get to from St Stephen's, for a guy with a map and an address, either walking or taxi, who doesn't know German? And yes, I did look them up on a computer that was connected to the internet. I even rode the bus around last time I was there.

Vienna, is a great place. Great people. Great food. and a great time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks Boba, THAT'S what I'm lookin' for. Do you think both are easy to get to from St Stephen's, for a guy with a map and an address, either walking or taxi, who doesn't know German? And yes, I did look them up on a computer that was connected to the internet. I even rode the bus around last time I was there.

Vienna, is a great place. Great people. Great food. and a great time.
Both shops are on the outskirts of Vienna, i don´t think you want to walk over 6 miles to get there. ;) Taxi would be expensive (I think about 30€ per ride). The best way would be by public transport.

To 2 Rad Börse-Süd from St Stephen's, take the subway "U1" to Karlsplatz and change to the "Badner Bahn" until "Vösendorf SCS" from there it´s a few minutes walk.

To Motorrad Center from St Stephen's, take the subway "U1" to Leopoldau and change to bus "27A" until "Hermann Gebauerstrasse".

If you need more information on public transport in Vienna i recommend this site www.wienerlinien.at.

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both shops are on the outskirts of Vienna, i don´t think you want to walk over 6 miles to get there. ;) Taxi would be expensive (I think about 30€ per ride). The best way would be by public transport.

To 2 Rad Börse-Süd from St Stephen's, take the subway "U1" to Karlsplatz and change to the "Badner Bahn" until "Vösendorf SCS" from there it´s a few minutes walk.

To Motorrad Center from St Stephen's, take the subway "U1" to Leopoldau and change to bus "27A" until "Hermann Gebauerstrasse".

If you need more information on public transport in Vienna i recommend this site www.wienerlinien.at.
Boba,
Thanks so much for the info. I used St Stephen's as a reference, but I'm actually going to be even closer to Karlsplatz. So that info is spot on. I have a good idea of that area. Thanks again.

Also will be making frequent stops at Starbuck's on Kärntner Straße, Crossfield's, and of course; American Bar.

Any other recommendations are welcomed, and appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts