Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Ducati Dainese jacket and have been looking for the matching perforated leather pants, but can only find two piece sets. Anyone know where I could get a pair (of pants)?

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
I noticed last week the prevalence of Dainese owners on a group ride. It was almost like they were required to wear the Dianese uniform. I was never that particular regarding leather gear until the past year and safety is a top priority alongwith comfort. After comparing many two piece, one piece suits I keep gravitating back to Dianese. I think its because the leather is so soft and pliable, unlike what I currently wear. They now have a jacket out with an inner liner that has a cell structure for maximum air circulation, this is what I have my sights set on. I started the transformation a couple weeks back by buying a pair of Dianese perforated boots and some perforated shorty gloves. Those two items made a noticible difference, I can't wait to bring in the above Dianese jacket.

·
Still needs a life.
12,598 Posts
I would still like to get a one piece perforated leather riding suit, but my impression is that all of them are cut for racing, not for touring. If anyone knows of one cut for touring, please let me know.

·
Registered
630 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts