Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there are:

1. Cycle Cat replacement bars available, and where?
  2. Optional replacement (Woodcraft? etc,)?
  3. Gotta make 'em from your own billet stock if you want 'em?

Any help is always appreciated.

Dan T

·
Super Moderator
8,245 Posts
Go to a local metal/steel supply depot and ask them.. It´s just a metal or aluminium tube, nothing hightech really.
I´m going to replace my aluminium tubes with solid round steel instead..

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Go to a local metal/steel supply depot and ask them.. It´s just a metal or aluminium tube, nothing hightech really.
I´m going to replace my aluminium tubes with solid round steel instead..
Are you going to steel to dampen vibration or personal preference? The Cycle Cat tube is machined at the mounting end to fit in the adjustable cam, while the outside end is machined for bar ends and is threaded. I have a friend that was going to make one for me if I couldn't find one.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Are you going to steel to dampen vibration or personal preference? The Cycle Cat tube is machined at the mounting end to fit in the adjustable cam, while the outside end is machined for bar ends and is threaded. I have a friend that was going to make one for me if I couldn't find one.
Dan,
I might be interested in picking up a spare or two (in AL) if your friend wants to make a small production run.

-Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts