Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2004 ST4S and it came with the clip in style cycle cat bar risers. I can’t find much info on the web about their specs and adjustments since they are no longer made. Does anyone know how much they raise the bars by and how much back too? I don’t think they are height adjustable? But the angle of the bars is.

Just curious.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah, they are the best. I just had to fine tune with the rotation adjustment. It made me think the PO had unequal arms once I realized that one of my wrists got cramps while riding. Did that and all good. He did put Hot Grips on though, so that was a major plus on cooler days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will do that one day. I want to see if I can get a little more height.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok today I got them adjusted. Slid the bars out of the risers to see how it all worked. I got a little more height out of the and it feels much better in my initial run.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Take the reservoir off. Fit the end of ratchet extension in the square hole and turn. Watch grip go up or down, forward and back. Markings on the end to set up other side.
They are simply the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts