Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per the owner's request, we cut this Termi down....turned out pretty cool. Looks pretty tactical in the flat finish too. Cut off about 6"....the goal was to make it line up a little better with the Desmo tail section which I think it does. Sounded pretty radical too.....neat setup.

Attachments

·
Upright Racer
889 Posts
Now you just need to convince him to get rid of those feaking huge hand guards and it will be much better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doubtful.....we had those guards custom built by Magical Racing in a square CF weave and flat cleared. A few bucks are tied up in those things. They're pretty cool in person. They didn't look so huge in real life...

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They were quite strong once they were mounted. Magical Racing builds some cool stuff....I've used their parts on my HM as well as a KTM RC8. Nice stuff. We needed these in square weave CF to match all the OEM stuff on the bike....kind of cool that they were able to build them in the square vs. the diagonal.

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
possible to hear the tune???? i dig with the shiny mid pipe set!

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Sweet looking bike, I especially like the shortened can and the chromed headers. How much time do you have in shortening the canister? I'd love to get the Tard and Multistrada Termi cans done.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a pretty fair amount in doing the can but it wasn't a huge deal....maybe a couple hours total. Obviously we did a lot of polishing and thermal coating on some of the bits and pieces for the exterior. Obviously some internal work needed to be done as well.....

It certainly changes the look.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Per the owner's request, we cut this Termi down....turned out pretty cool. Looks pretty tactical in the flat finish too. Cut off about 6"....the goal was to make it line up a little better with the Desmo tail section which I think it does. Sounded pretty radical too.....neat setup.
where can i get that tail section, it looks sweet.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I had a pretty fair amount in doing the can but it wasn't a huge deal....maybe a couple hours total. Obviously we did a lot of polishing and thermal coating on some of the bits and pieces for the exterior. Obviously some internal work needed to be done as well.....

It certainly changes the look.
I've admired every single thing I've seen come from your shop . You have a great eye sir ,bikes all look sublime . When I hit the lottery I'd like to give you a call ,in the meantime keep the eye candy coming !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts