Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I am looking for pictures of custom painted ducati. Not really interested in just custom colors but in cool layouts and pretty much anything exciting. Thanks!

Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
not really painted

Well I've got a freshly mounted black body kit that I'm not sure if I should cover it with a racing sticker package or just leave it conspicuous. I know it's not painted or anything. Got any cool ideas of what I should do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Shibbydevil said:
I am looking for pictures of custom painted ducati. Not really interested in just custom colors but in cool layouts and pretty much anything exciting.
I don't think so. Everybody in the Ducati world seems to think they belong as single-colored beasts. Other than the occasional race replica, I have only seen monotone paint with the occasional number plate spot.

Stay tuned. I am working up a scheme that should be worthy of still being called a Ducati. I guarantee it will not be like anything you have ever seen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
fraz said:
I don't think so. Everybody in the Ducati world seems to think they belong as single-colored beasts. Other than the occasional race replica, I have only seen monotone paint with the occasional number plate spot.

Stay tuned. I am working up a scheme that should be worthy of still being called a Ducati. I guarantee it will not be like anything you have ever seen.

sorry for bringing up a few mths old thread.. but am looking forward to seeing fraz's ducati soon...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
me too.... and if i had te black one, i would leave it alone.. just add a red "ducati" label on the side
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new body set so I have a smooth surface. My current bodywork is fairly beat and wants too much sanding and bondo:) I have a new Supermono body but I was just going to sell it because I like the stock body look. Check back in a couple months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Shibbydevil said:
Hey everyone,
I am looking for pictures of custom painted ducati. Not really interested in just custom colors but in cool layouts and pretty much anything exciting. Thanks!

Ryan
Ghost flames and scallops. Decals came from E-Bay. I got tired of the original red paint.

George




 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top