Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my CF guy do these for my bike....they're off to be painted so they match my bike....not sure if they'll get a number on them or not. Pretty damn cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice

I think they look fantastic, you must be well pleased!

Is the guy going to sell anymore via the Internet? If so then please pass on his details because I'm interested.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are you sure it is "number plate" you are talking about?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you want a carbon fiber cover for the outside of the lens? It would probably be pretty easy to make. Put together a group buy and I'll do it. I would think some double stick tape would hold it on nicely for a track day....

Let me know....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just had my CF guy do these for my bike....they're off to be painted so they match my bike....not sure if they'll get a number on them or not. Pretty damn cool.
I think I just fell in L . O . V . E . love . . your bike is amazing, congratulation on the build, that think looks perfect.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not perfect yet....I need to paint the number plates....I just wanted to do a quick test fit. They won't be shiny and they won't have a ton of CF on them. Probably more like this....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
So you took the Aviacompositi Ducati Desmo Challenge side plates and copied them in carbon fibre.

Hm. How´s that custom?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Wow! Ur bike looks fkn amazing, too nice to even ride:) where did that back(and front) wheel come from? Expensive, i bet!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those matt finish side plates look great. Do you have a link to where you got them from?

Also, and sorry for being a little off track, what exhaust system is that? I'd love to hear it running, any chance you could upload a quick vid?

Thanks, and keep up the great mods.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can PM me for details on the plates....

The exhaust is a QD EX Box.....it's a cool setup. No vids of it running but I'm sure somebody on youtube has posted a vid on it.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Would you want a carbon fiber cover for the outside of the lens? It would probably be pretty easy to make. Put together a group buy and I'll do it. I would think some double stick tape would hold it on nicely for a track day....

Let me know....
I would think coverage of the lens and at least some of the bodywork (for additional mounting if the light is removed entirely) would be great.
Of course, I don't know how much interest there'd be...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I would like a cover that would allow me to remove the head light and screw the cover back in its place. So if I crashed on the track I wouldn't have to worry about getting a new head light.

"edit just re-read Zekiel's post yeah what he said"

·
Registered
369 Posts
Those plates are a cut above the fiberglass black plates Radical Ducati of Spain made for Mine... Bravo, Chris!

I am actually about to sell Mine, if anyone wants gloss black side number plates for their Hyper, shoot a PM Mi way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts