Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I just had some custom flush mount frame plugs machined for my 1098. These are similar to the flush ones machined out of aluminum from Moto Corse but much cleaner, cheaper and easier to install.

Machined out of black delrin, a inner compression ring made from delrin and rubber that holds them in place so you will never have to worry about marring up the inner frame holes. I am having 5-10 sets run off right now (7 plugs in a kit) ETA on them is last week of December. If anyone is interested in getting a set pm me thanks.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Price?

Possibly interested. I never thought the frame plugs made sense, seeing these pics makes me change my opinion.

And your bike's gorgeous, living in the desert mine wont stay that clean for a day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
How do you plan to anodize Delrin? Do you know what Delrin is? or what anodizing is? It's a metal coating process, and Delrin is definitely not a metal.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
How do you plan to anodize Delrin? Do you know what Delrin is? or what anodizing is? It's a metal coating process, and Delrin is definitely not a metal.
Well now I am stumped, it looks I will paint then or leave them as is lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.