Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep hearing aboput a person at or near Acacia Ridge who makes custom leathers.

Anyone know of them or where thay are?

Used their gear?

Got a ballpark figure on costs?

The Boss is thinking about leathers and I think getting them made is better for the female shapes. It took ages to NOT find a decent leather jacket for her. We went with the cordura then.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Can I jump in before 748Girl?

I just bought a Tiger Angel 2 piece suit and it is worth every cent. Credit card hit was 1995 shipped - nice that Kevin helped out a bit there too.

If you are a bit wary of Victoria, sent some emails or just phone them. They are very helpful and will ask questions when you (I) botch some of the measurements.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave.. Nice to talk to you again.

I'll look into that. I heard there is a place here in Brissy.. The moneys not a great issue if there is some quality.. I reckon ANY leather and armor is better than NO leather and armor.

We tried lots of stuff off the shelf when buying but nothing made her happy.. Mostly the bodies were too short, sitting above her waist.. ( most of her shirts expose the midriff) which is not great if she came off. That's why we went the dri rider way.. long enough to cover the bum.

As I said I'll look into it..

May see you at Tourismo?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Will do the Tourismo. Work doesn't know yet but they owe me.

Julie at Tiger Angel ended up calling me with some questions and sent a couple of different layouts. I am not arty and extra pretty stuff can up the cost, but the St Kilda colours look rather nice - not over the top or too loud. They said to allow 4 weeks from ordering but I had the suit in 2. I started just by sending in the measurement form on their website - only way to get an idea of the cost.

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,408 Posts
Can I jump in before 748Girl?

I just bought a Tiger Angel 2 piece suit and it is worth every cent. Credit card hit was 1995 shipped - nice that Kevin helped out a bit there too.

If you are a bit wary of Victoria, sent some emails or just phone them. They are very helpful and will ask questions when you (I) botch some of the measurements.
You are funny:D

Tiger Angel are great. I still have one of their suits and it is 12 years old now and I still wear it from time to time. Husband is extremely happy with his suit too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts