Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone made a custom fender eliminator kit for the Hyper with the Termignoni 2 into 1 exhaust? I'm wanting to clean up the rear a little and tuck the plate up under the seat. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
65 Posts
this 1 is home made job 4 shore

i had a real real frustrating experience with an anomyous site sponsor & magicals racing carbon fiber undertail. i guess now no biggie, it happens, @ the time i was not happy but i just turned the page & made my own & saved the 300$, blah blah blah. the turn indicators are very very bright, small & hard 2 see when not in use. the plate is not 2 visible from the side you neeed 2 be directly behind, but this is my 1st bike to ever have a plate on it. since 90 i have always been a bike owner & now have several street bikes. i got 2 bikes with custom plates that stay in the trunk never have they been mounted, & i was smart enough 2 pay extra 4 them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
don't know why but they will not upload 3 times i tried, & i have posted them before 4 people, i'll p.m them to you this time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts