Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I dont like the big upswept can. Looks like an umbrella holder.. It does,nt flow with the lines of the bike & looks like a rushed afterthought

Guido/Freezer i dont now how loud that is with just that can on as mine are bloody loud with the 2 on.........
My mate said he was behind me yesterday by about 1/8 mile & he said he could hear the throttle off rumble over his race exhaust system

Class............:D

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
I dont like the big upswept can. Looks like an umbrella holder.. It does,nt flow with the lines of the bike & looks like a rushed afterthought

Guido/Freezer i dont now how loud that is with just that can on as mine are bloody loud with the 2 on.........
My mate said he was behind me yesterday by about 1/8 mile & he said he could hear the throttle off rumble over his race exhaust system

Class............:D
Were people running for their lives?

The last time I had mine out some crabby bi-ch was shaking her head in disapproval. So I popped a wheelie :D

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Were people running for their lives?

The last time I had mine out some crabby bi-ch was shaking her head in disapproval. So I popped a wheelie :D
There were folk stopping & looking back..I was just pissing my pants...:D:D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Shift - Great idea, and I wish I could give you credit for it, but we had that system made form the very first full termi system in the world for the Street fighter... in July

It was pretty much styled after the old GSXR1100 based 'Fighter exhaust we used to see back in the day.

Will

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
First of all, heads up to you on it. You at least were able to get it into a Magazine, something that I have not been able to do yet. Congratulations to you.

On the exhaust we probably had the same vision, my vision started on June 24th and was completed on June 27th as it's posted here on the forum.:) see link- http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=67402&highlight=shift-tech+project&page=2 Guess that's before July......

Somebody posted a picture here in the forum of your bike in Laguna Moto GP in July with your " custom exhaust" on it. http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=24575.60, first time I ever saw your bike completed was this post.

But does it all matter? Not at all:D:D:D:D at least not to me. One more time, congratulations to you. Must be nice to know the right people out there.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks... Ive done three different exhaust for the SF now.. the one from Laguna made the most power by far...

I saw your bike first then, about 3 weeks ago when the CW issue hit the stands, looks great!

Its really not about knowing the right people, its about the body of work, and the product that turns out. The really crap part is, each new project has to surpass the last one... Sometimes thats hard to effect.

Will

·
Registered
385 Posts
trying this

from a shoto with another mag....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts